Constituent Services

As your local Member of Parliament, I am here to represent and support you.
I can:

  • Raise issues and represent you in Parliament.
  • Discuss and support local projects.
  • Make enquiries and help you deal with government departments and agencies.
  • Put you in touch with hundreds of services and organisations that can provide help and support.
  • Advise you of your rights.
  • Support community organisations.
  • Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones.
  • Contact Government departments and Ministers on your behalf.

If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can. Call or drop in to my office. You can also email me on

Congratulatory Messages

Depending on the occasion, congratulations messages can be arranged from the Prime Minister, Governor-General, Premier, Governor and the Queen for:

  • 90th Birthdays
  • 100th Birthdays
  • 50th (Golden) Wedding Anniversaries
  • 60th (Diamond) Wedding Anniversaries
  • 65th Wedding Anniversaries

Send message requests to me at least six weeks prior to the event. Please include a copy of the birth or marriage certificate.

Important Links