Caroline Springs police station
- To the Legislative Assembly of Victoria:
- The petition of certain citizens of the state of Victoria draws to the attention of the house the Napthine state government’s failure to keep our community safe.
- In particular, we note that in the city of Melton over the past 12 months:
- 1. drug offences have gone up 15 per cent;
- 2. crimes against the person have gone up 14.1 per cent;
- 3. assaults have gone up 20.5 per cent.
- The petitioners therefore request that the Legislative Assembly urges the Napthine state government to guarantee that it will make our community safe again by providing more police officers to be based at Caroline Springs police station and for the station to be opened 24 hours a day and operating seven days a week.